- Tuesdays: 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Gay City: Seattle’s LGBTQ Center offers confidential and anonymous HIV testing and STI screening six days per week. Testing includes Rapid HIV Testing (finger poke), HIV antibody testing, and screening for syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and Hep C.
For more details, please contact us at 206-860-6969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIV Testing/STI Screening
The Wellness Center receives strong support from community donations as our grants support limited testing to individuals who identify as trans, two-spirit, gender nonconforming, nonbinary and men who have sex with men. Before you make an appointment, please note the following:
- We request a 21-day window period between your last possible exposure and the date of your appointment in order to maintain test accuracy.
- Our testers cannot diagnose or treat any symptoms. Please see your primary physician or contact a physician for assistance.
- For STI testing beyond our scheduled appointments, individuals with STI symptoms or confirmed cases should contact the STD clinic at (206)744-3590 or their health provider.
Access to PEP
If you are concerned that you have been exposed to HIV in the last 72 hours, please visit any medical emergency room and request PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis).
Is PrEP Right For You?
One pill is all it takes to reduce your risk of HIV. Learn if you are eligible to receive PrEP and if any discounts are available to you. Our knowledgeable, friendly, and bilingual (Spanish/English) staff serve as a first point of contact for those seeking PrEP in Seattle.
Find the health insurance (private insurance or Medicaid) that works for you today. Some insurance plans are low-cost and no-cost. Schedule an in-person appointment with our healthcare navigators who are familiar with health needs of the LGBTQ community and can help you navigate insurance plans.
About the Testing Team
Sometimes you just need to put a face with a name and seek a tester who understands you. Our testers at Gay City are friendly, engaging, and compassionate. With a diverse testing team, we are sure you will connect with our team who can provide answers to a myriad of questions. Click below to meet our testing team.