New LGBTQ Center
Coming Spring 2022
Gay City: Seattle’s LGBTQ+ Center has reopened for appointments in our new space at 400 E Pine St #100 Seattle, WA 98122! See the map below to find our new location, or click here to open Google Maps.
Please feel free to schedule HIV/STI testing or healthcare enrollment appointments with us, inquire about PrEP, or email us to setup an appointment to get a discounted transit pass (aka ORCA LIFT pass).
25+ Years of Resilience & Joy
Gay City launched in 1995 with a bold vision of building a community stronger than HIV.
Our services have since grown to support the growing needs of the most marginalized LGBTQ people.
(Intersection of Pine St. & Bellevue Ave.)
Some of the exciting features include:
- Room 100 – Youth Space (middle)
- Room 106 – Community Organization Partner TBA (middle bottom)
- Room 107 – Large Meeting Space/Rental Area (middle bottom)
- Room 121 & 122 – Pharmacy (upper right)
- Room 133 – Library with new furniture (lower left)
Roots of Gay City
Evolution of Wellness Center
LGBTQ Youth Leadership
Amplifying Queer Artistry
Have any questions about our new LGBTQ center? Ask today.