Queer Winter Market
Looking to build community this season? Come join us for our VERY FIRST Queer Winter Market! This winter, we at the LGBTQ+ Center are putting together a Queer Winter Market, the first of (many!) upcoming seasonal Queer Markets.
WHEN: DEC. 11 + 18TH 11AM – 4PM
WHERE: Seattle’s LGBTQ+ Center, 400 E PINE ST #100
This QWM, there will be 20+ vendors over two Sundays (December 11 + 18) selling everything from flan to leather goods to bath salts! There truly is something for everyone.
Have a holiday coming up? Pick up some beautiful handmade presents from local BIPOC and LGBTQ+ vendors! Just wanna treat yourself for fun? Come through and see all the wonderful things you can gift yourself because you deserve it!
The first 50 folks in can enjoy free food (all vegan, shout out to Chu Minh Tofu!!). Come by the Center and get cozy with community this Sunday and next!
Looking to community partner for a future Queer Seasonal Market? Email [email protected]
We will be featuring the following vendors this market:
- Brandi Williams // Queer in Common
- April Rubio // Apridot Studios
- Kenzie Sosa // Eres Candela
- Yes Segura // Smash the Box
- Angel Patton // ALL HEART & LACK N0NE
- Noah Sanemitsu // Smell My Leather
- Zoë Yanover //
- Joycelyn Shelton // Rose’s Enchanted Gifts
- Daisy Baez //
- Dulce Sol Pastries
- Clara Olivo // Hija De Milagro
- Khanh Dinh // XYZ Style Co.
- Madeline Johnson // In Your Era
- Laila Mckinley // Prints by Laila
- Angela Brown // Brown Angel Skin & Hair
- Nickole Villa / Queen Beryls Crystals /
- Ananya Bhat // Nanirimo
- Aundrea McCarthy // Luv-a-Latte Espresso
- Arielle // Medusarielle
We hope to see you there!
Pass this information on to others who might be interested! 🙂