Advertising and Promotion
Poster Promotion Policy
For consideration, please submit the artwork, links, budget (if available), name of sponsoring organization or office and its contact information, date, location, and price of entry/service to email@example.com. Please read carefully and follow the instructions below:
- Posting materials must be submitted to the Marketing Department for approval in person or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All materials and events must conform to state and local laws and the policies of Gay City. No posters will be approved if they are of a nature that can be considered obscene, discriminatory, libelous, promoting illegal activity, or conveying a message in conflict with the mission of Gay City.
- An organization responsible for improper posting may subsequently lose the privilege of posting information at Gay City. In addition, any event improperly advertised, which utilizes Gay City’s space, may be canceled.
- Once approved, postings will be displayed for up to two weeks or until 12 hours after the event.
- After approval, postings must be provided in print to Gay City if the request submitted through email.
- Submit the following with your poster: Name of sponsoring organization or office and its contact information, date, location, and price of event if appropriate
- Materials should be no larger than 8.5” x11”
- We will only accept a maximum of 2 copies of a flyer
- Posters of unusual shapes (i.e., not rectangles or squares) that interfere with other posters (to be determined by the AAP facilities staff) are prohibited.
- We will accept posters, but only post a total of at least 16 at a time in total (subject to change without notice)
- Postings should be submitted at least two weeks in advance of desired posting date
- Deliver or mail your materials to the Marketing Department located in Gay City: Seattle’s LGBTQ Center, 517 E. Pike St., Seattle, WA 98122.
Posting collateral in designated community event spaces are only to be done by members of the Marketing Department (including volunteers).