So You Want to Be a VolunQUEER?
Please note: the session originally scheduled for October 25th is cancelled. Please join us on November 29th!
Join us for a volunteer info session in the new and improved Seattle’s LGBTQ+ Center, led by our very own training & technical assistance coordinator, Sam Choi!
This is an opportunity to:
– Hear an overview of the different volunteer roles we have available and what’s expected for each
– Meet staff and other prospective volunteers
– Ask any and all volunteer-related questions
– Fill out necessary volunteer paperwork
– Preview the culture here at Seattle’s LGBTQ+ Center
Attending one of these info sessions is required in order to become a volunteer, however if you attend and decide volunteering isn’t for you, that’s okay too!
Location: In-person in the large conference room at the new Seattle’s LGBTQ+ Center (Gay City) location, 400 E. Pine St. #100 Seattle 98122. The entrance is on the southwest corner of the building, on Bellevue Ave.
This is a substance-free and fragrance free, family friendly space. It is wheelchair accessible and masks are required. Please contact us for assistance meeting your access needs.
We’re looking forward to meeting you ~ see you there!